Sunday 16 September 2012

From Russai with love



The futility of war. A moment when one Russain  man questions 'This wall will never stop those tanks and bullets... 



Yoohoo up here' its a bit lonely and  I am afraid of heights.....



Climbed the tree, fell off in split position , How Cool is That !




It's bloody embarrassing  ! I used to watch the people and  hoping one day my dream will be come true when I can swim front of my girlfriend ! but was too late to learn till the age of 21 !! I thought if it takes me that long to learn how to swim, SO  definitely is going to take me even longer to make in love !!!!



I wanted to tango she wanted to salsa .....




Lost a bet and had to swallow the whole bar furniture ...



Sent in when I was 15 & 25 to go .... boy I have  missed out a lot !!!!




Dont call me Cleopatra ! you didn't had sex with me over 4 month ! Are you seeing someone ???

No comments:

Post a Comment